Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_aShWyo6oibpAx

Amazon FBA Box ID Labels are not in English

Hi everyone,

I’m facing an issue with my Amazon FBA Box ID Labels—they're appearing in Chinese instead of English.

1 reply
Tags:Shipping labels
1 reply
user profile
Daryl_Amazon

Hey @Seller_aShWyo6oibpAx,

I haven't seen any related posts to this topic, this can certainly be a frustrating situation, especially when you're trying to efficiently manage your inventory and shipments.

Double-check your Amazon Seller Central account settings to ensure that the language preference is set to English. Sometimes, a simple oversight or accidental change in settings can cause such discrepancies.

It's advisable to reach out to Amazon's Seller Support team. They have access to more advanced troubleshooting tools and can investigate the issue further, potentially resolving it on their end if it's a system-related glitch.

Just as a side note, this issue shouldn't affect the functionality of the labels themselves. As long as the barcodes and other relevant information are accurate, your shipments should be processed correctly by Amazon's fulfillment centers.

But my recommendation would be to open a seller support case:

Canada Contact Us

Daryl

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_aShWyo6oibpAx

Hi everyone,

I’m facing an issue with my Amazon FBA Box ID Labels—they're appearing in Chinese instead of English.

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_aShWyo6oibpAx

Hi everyone,

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Daryl_Amazon

I haven't seen any related posts to this topic, this can certainly be a frustrating situation, especially when you're trying to efficiently manage your inventory and shipments.

Double-check your Amazon Seller Central account settings to ensure that the language preference is set to English. Sometimes, a simple oversight or accidental change in settings can cause such discrepancies.

It's advisable to reach out to Amazon's Seller Support team. They have access to more advanced troubleshooting tools and can investigate the issue further, potentially resolving it on their end if it's a system-related glitch.

Just as a side note, this issue shouldn't affect the functionality of the labels themselves. As long as the barcodes and other relevant information are accurate, your shipments should be processed correctly by Amazon's fulfillment centers.

Canada Contact Us

Daryl

user profile
Daryl_Amazon

Canada Contact Us

Daryl

user profile
Daryl_Amazon

Canada Contact Us

Daryl