Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
News_Amazon

New Canadian fulfilment centre opens in April

Our new fulfilment centre in Calgary (Alberta) opens on April 7.

Send any pending shipments or shipments that you will create with YYC4 as the destination fulfilment centre.

Ensure that you have access to this information and your internal systems have the updated address:

YYC4 Amazon.com.ca ULC

c/o Amazon Canada fulfilment services,

6635 106 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB, T2C 5X1

SAN: 810218X

9 replies
Tags:News and announcements
9 replies
user profile
Seller_vtekNApcaweCi

Hi Team,

Is the YYC4 FC still set to open on April 7th 2024? We have of units that we sent in Mid March stuck in delivered for YYC4.

We started to receive low inventory fees as this stock is not booked for the unopened FC YYC4, but we've sent it a while ago.

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_mqwqL0MWV8QMd

hey i have the issues with that warehouse

YYC4 was not opened on the beginning of April and amazon .Even amazon gave us to ship them to that ware house on the end of march

we shipped them to that place and dhl said to us they were rejected by amazon .

This is the worst operation if you asked us to ship them to unopened centers

let me know how you can compensate for them

user profile
Seller_YLVeuYBozDMId

Hello Team Amazon,

I shipped a shipment to the YYC4 fulfillment center at the end of March and it was not accepted and is marked RTO by DHL. If you haven't opened this facility yet why are we getting this address on our FBA labels?

user profile
Seller_PcCFjR5C7Sh1s

Same here.

Terrible management. We are still waiting for them to receive the products.

Amazon started to resell the products that they had not processed yet. I hope the customers won't get frustrated because they haven't received their orders for weeks.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
News_Amazon

Send any pending shipments or shipments that you will create with YYC4 as the destination fulfilment centre.

Ensure that you have access to this information and your internal systems have the updated address:

YYC4 Amazon.com.ca ULC

9 replies
user profile

by News_Amazon

YYC4 Amazon.com.ca ULC

9 replies
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_vtekNApcaweCi

Hi Team,

Is the YYC4 FC still set to open on April 7th 2024? We have of units that we sent in Mid March stuck in delivered for YYC4.

We started to receive low inventory fees as this stock is not booked for the unopened FC YYC4, but we've sent it a while ago.

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_mqwqL0MWV8QMd

YYC4 was not opened on the beginning of April and amazon .Even amazon gave us to ship them to that ware house on the end of march

user profile
Seller_YLVeuYBozDMId

Hello Team Amazon,

I shipped a shipment to the YYC4 fulfillment center at the end of March and it was not accepted and is marked RTO by DHL. If you haven't opened this facility yet why are we getting this address on our FBA labels?

user profile
Seller_PcCFjR5C7Sh1s

Same here.

Amazon started to resell the products that they had not processed yet. I hope the customers won't get frustrated because they haven't received their orders for weeks.

user profile
Seller_vtekNApcaweCi

Hi Team,

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_vtekNApcaweCi

Hi Team,

Thanks.

user profile
Seller_mqwqL0MWV8QMd

user profile
Seller_mqwqL0MWV8QMd

user profile
Seller_YLVeuYBozDMId

Hello Team Amazon,

user profile
Seller_YLVeuYBozDMId

Hello Team Amazon,

user profile
Seller_PcCFjR5C7Sh1s

Same here.

user profile
Seller_PcCFjR5C7Sh1s

Same here.