Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_dtK9Hhpl0T7mH

Why my Variations are showing on one sku during shipments

So my two product variations are finally at FBA centre YHM1. However, majority of my quantity is showing on one variation and the other one shows one item. In addition, they started putting my items on "FC transfer".

Now it says majority of my items are reserved but on the wrong SKU. Im kind of confused here. Also, Amazon takes a while to update things so I'm trying to figure out what to do and how to correct it or get information on it.

Has any one dealt with similar issues?

0 replies
Tags:FBA, Fulfilment, Seller fulfilled, Warehouse
0 replies
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_dtK9Hhpl0T7mH

So my two product variations are finally at FBA centre YHM1. However, majority of my quantity is showing on one variation and the other one shows one item. In addition, they started putting my items on "FC transfer".

Now it says majority of my items are reserved but on the wrong SKU. Im kind of confused here. Also, Amazon takes a while to update things so I'm trying to figure out what to do and how to correct it or get information on it.

0 replies
user profile

by Seller_dtK9Hhpl0T7mH

0 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by