Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_adTxaa79QM905

Buyer contacted Purolator to change the delivery address and then claimed the package did not received.

Hi Mod,

We have a order 701-5433192-6666654, buyer claimed he did not receive the package.

After we contacted the purolator we found that buyer changed the delivery address on 9/5.

We provided the information to buyer, he claimed he contacted Purolator twice, first time he changed the delivery address on 9/5, then the next day(9/6) he contacted Purolator again to change the delivery address back to the original delivery address.

But Purolator delivered the package to the address which he changed to at the first request.

Now buyer asked us to refund because he did not receive the package at original delivery address, so what should we do?

Purolator said they can not cancel the frist request in their system, so they had to deliver the package to the request address and ignored the second request.

Thank you

6 replies
Tags:Seller fulfilled, Shipping
6 replies
user profile
Seller_dotifYADa0BWY

Did you get that in writing from Purolator? I would dispute the delivery with them as they should have contacted you, the shipper to approve the address change. Sounds like a customer scam..... I would consider filing an abuse report about the customer. Get ahead of it before an A2Z comes down the pipe.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_adTxaa79QM905

Buyer contacted Purolator to change the delivery address and then claimed the package did not received.

Hi Mod,

We have a order 701-5433192-6666654, buyer claimed he did not receive the package.

After we contacted the purolator we found that buyer changed the delivery address on 9/5.

We provided the information to buyer, he claimed he contacted Purolator twice, first time he changed the delivery address on 9/5, then the next day(9/6) he contacted Purolator again to change the delivery address back to the original delivery address.

But Purolator delivered the package to the address which he changed to at the first request.

Now buyer asked us to refund because he did not receive the package at original delivery address, so what should we do?

Purolator said they can not cancel the frist request in their system, so they had to deliver the package to the request address and ignored the second request.

Thank you

6 replies
user profile

by Seller_adTxaa79QM905

Hi Mod,

Thank you

6 replies
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_dotifYADa0BWY

Did you get that in writing from Purolator? I would dispute the delivery with them as they should have contacted you, the shipper to approve the address change. Sounds like a customer scam..... I would consider filing an abuse report about the customer. Get ahead of it before an A2Z comes down the pipe.

user profile
Seller_dotifYADa0BWY

user profile
Seller_dotifYADa0BWY