Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
News_Amazon

New fulfillment centre is opening on October 1

We are pleased to share that we're adding a new fulfillment centre to our Canadian network on October 1, 2023.

To make sure that our customers continue to get fast deliveries during the holiday season, send all your shipments to YXU1, just like you do for other Canadian fulfillment centers. Make sure to keep this information handy and update your internal address systems, if required.

Here are the details for YXU1:

• Address:

Amazon.com.ca, Inc.

c/o Amazon Canada fulfillment services

11884 Sunset Road

St. Thomas, ON N5P 0G9

• Operations start date: October 1, 2023
  • Amazon fulfillment centre code: YXU1
  • Storage Area Network: 8102112

1 reply
Tags:News and announcements
1 reply
user profile
Seller_uItZ6gBdiQ481

Still waiting for my Halloween Costumes to be received in this new warehouse! They were delivered in Early September. Why would Amazon route Halloween Costumes to a warehouse that isn't even open yet?? My stock says it will be delivered November 4. A bit late for Halloween don't you think?

There are no more posts to display
user profile
News_Amazon

We are pleased to share that we're adding a new fulfillment centre to our Canadian network on October 1, 2023.

To make sure that our customers continue to get fast deliveries during the holiday season, send all your shipments to YXU1, just like you do for other Canadian fulfillment centers. Make sure to keep this information handy and update your internal address systems, if required.

• Address:

Amazon.com.ca, Inc.

11884 Sunset Road

St. Thomas, ON N5P 0G9

1 reply
user profile

by News_Amazon

• Address:

Amazon.com.ca, Inc.

11884 Sunset Road

St. Thomas, ON N5P 0G9

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_uItZ6gBdiQ481

Still waiting for my Halloween Costumes to be received in this new warehouse! They were delivered in Early September. Why would Amazon route Halloween Costumes to a warehouse that isn't even open yet?? My stock says it will be delivered November 4. A bit late for Halloween don't you think?

user profile
Seller_uItZ6gBdiQ481

user profile
Seller_uItZ6gBdiQ481