This article applies to selling in: Canada
We cannot recognize the child SKU [%s] you are trying to relate to the parent SKU [%s]. For help with this error, see http://sellercentral.amazon.ca/gp/help/23701
This error occurs when the child SKU you reference in your relationship feed has not been set up properly using a product data feed. Common reasons why this may be the case include the following:
- You used the wrong SKU for the child SKU.
- You used the right SKU, but you did not designate that SKU as a child in a product data feed.
- You used the right SKU, but errors in your product data feed prevented the child SKU from being set up properly.
To resolve this error using XML feeds, you should:
- Check your relationship feed to make sure that the SKU value is correct.
- If not, correct the value and post an updated relationship feed. This should fix the problem.
- If the SKU value is correct, locate the most recent product data feed including the child SKU.
- Ensure the child SKU has a Parentage value of "child".
- Check previous error reports for product data feed errors relating to the child SKU and correct any errors.
- Post your updated product data for the child SKU via a product data feed.
- Post your relationship feed.
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).