With an Amazon Europe Marketplaces account, you can conveniently switch in Seller Central Europe between Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, and Amazon.es seller tools to list products and manage orders in multiple marketplaces.
Benefits of an Amazon Europe Marketplaces account
With an Amazon Europe Marketplaces account, you will be able to:
- Offer your products to buyers in all Amazon Europe marketplaces using a single unified Seller Account.
- Share listing information and manage your inventory consistently across multiple European marketplaces.
- Keep track of orders on multiple European sales channels in Manage Orders or with one combined Order report.
- Use Fulfilment by Amazon in your source marketplace as a logistics hub, allowing Amazon to serve all your customers through our European Fulfilment Network
- Pay a single monthly Pro Merchant subscription fee for your Amazon Europe Marketplaces account.
- Update or share account information through a consolidated user interface.
- View Seller Central pages in English for Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, and Amazon.es.
Important: Providing customer service in the official local language of the marketplace where you are selling your products is a requirement.
If you are ready to sell in Amazon Europe Marketplaces, visit Amazon Global Selling to get started.
Note: If you are already managing Fulfilment by Amazon inventory across multiple European accounts (UK, Germany, France, Italy, or Spain), and want to manage your inventory from a single account, you can sell through your existing inventory in each European account and then relist and replenish inventory in your preferred source account.
Example: If you sell in the UK, Germany, and France, you can stop replenishing inventory in Germany and the UK until the stock is sold out. Then relist and replenish the inventory through your French account.
If you have additional questions regarding transferring inventory please contact Seller Support.