Once a Claim is granted to the buyer and your account has been debited, you have 30 calendar days to submit an appeal if you disagree with our decision, and have new information for our investigation.
To appeal a claim:
1. From the Performance menu, select A-to-z Guarantee Claims.
2. Click on the Option to Appeal tab, find the relevant Claim, and select Appeal decision.
3. Enter your comments in the text box and include any new information that may help us better understand the Claim and your position on whether it should be granted.
4. Please note the text box does not support attachments. If you need to attach any documents, please use Buyer-Seller Messages to attach documents and send it to the buyer. Additionally state in your A-to-z Guarantee Claim response that you have attached additional information (example POD) in Buyer-Seller Messages.
5. When you are ready, select Submit.
If we determine that additional information is required during our investigation, we will reach out to you through email and you must respond within 48 hours. For help on how to respond to Claim notifications, refer to the How to respond to an A-to-z Guarantee Claim notification help page.
For more information about Claims, refer to the About A-to-z Guarantee Claims help page.